While writing about TigerTop Madcapz. I started to imagine what it would be like to not only wear an animal (print) hat, but to have an animal brain. And the truth is that there are animals that have qualities I greatly admire, so for your reading pleasure, I compiled a list of animals I sometimes wish I emulated.
Quick Disclaimer: I am not a scientist. I don’t know very much about different animals, most of this is based on Disney cartoons and a faulty memory of high school biology.
5 Animals to Chanel While Wearing Your Madcapz
1. Tigers: This is a post about TigerTop Madcapz, so I couldn’t leave them off the list. Tigers are very territorial and while this is not always a good thing, I think the ability to protect what is your own is important.
2. Dolphins: Dolphins are one of the smartest creatures on earth. Also, they play an important part in The Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy, which makes them pretty cool. I would like to be as least as cool as a dolphin. (Of these creatures, I think dolphins would be the most likely to wear a woman’s baseball cap.)
3. Dogs: What I love about dogs is that they are always happy to see you, no matter if you’ve been gone for a second or a year. I would like people I love to know that I feel the same way about them.
4. Elephants: Elephants are incredibly empathetic creatures. I would like to be more like an elephant in this way.
5. Gold Fish: I don’t know if gold fish have zero long term memory, but there are times in life where I would like to turn off my mind, and find a new interest in places I have seen a hundred times.
So relax for a little while, put on your favorite Madcapz, and remember why you really enjoy your fish bowl.
What animal characteristic would you like to have? What do you think of TigerTop Madcapz?