PRETTY IN PINK
Throughout all of October, Madcapz is donating 20% of all sales to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. That means that no matter what your woman’s baseball cap style preference (cats, dogs, golf, pink, polka dots), your purchase is going to support breast cancer research.
So, in case flowers are your thing, let me reintroduce you to our current pink woman’s baseball cap of the week: Pink Petals Madcapz.
TOP 6 REASONS TO GIVE PINK FLOWERS THIS OCTOBER
1. Because October is breast cancer awareness month. So while pink flowers may not be one of the products that give directly back to breast cancer research, they’re still a symbolic gesture.
2. Because Pink Cosmos Flowers sound much more fun then red roses.
3. Because pink flowers will cheer up any dreary fall room.
4. Because your friend with breast cancer could use some flowers in her room, and she’ll know that pink shows how much you are supporting her.
5. Because pink can bring back memories of childhood dolls, tea parties, and tutus, and sometimes it’s nice to remember that time in life.
6. Because Pink Petals Madcapz can serve as a gift of pink flowers. But a woman’s baseball cap is much longer lasting.
Would you like to give or get pink flowers? What ways are you supporting breast cancer research?