Posts Tagged ‘pink hats’
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Pink Hats For Breast Cancer Awareness Month
We are pleased to once again announce that for the month of October we will be donating 15% of all sales to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
So when you purchase a Madcapz this month, know that you are also supporting a worthy cause, breast cancer research!
Shop here for our fun pink Madcapz: PINK HATS but know that ALL sales will count towards our donations to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Tuesday, February 4th, 2014
Pink Hats For Valentine’s Day
How fun would it be to be able to toss this pink ladies fashion baseball cap on your head when you are having a bad hair day? Our pink ladies fashion baseball caps are the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day! The pink hat shown above was one of Oprah’s favorite pink items for October Breast Cancer Awareness Month. So, you know if Oprah liked this pink hat it’s got to be special.
Shop here for all of our fun pink ladies fashion baseball caps: PINK HATS
Friday, October 4th, 2013
Pink Sparkly Hat For October
This October stand out in the sea of pink caps walking for Breast Cancer Awareness by wearing our pink sparkly cap Celebration Madcapz. Our fun pink cap has shimmer running through it. Our 100% cotton pink cap will be a big hit when you walk/run for Breast Cancer Awareness this October.
Remember we are donating 15% of all October sales to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation to aid them in their fight against Breast Cancer.
Saturday, August 3rd, 2013
Pink Caps For Your October Walk or Team Run
Are you planning on walking or running in a team walk this October? It’s not too early to start planning for your team! Whether you are walking with a friend or a group, our pink caps will have you stand out in the crowd! We have lots of pink baseball caps to choose from: polka dots and glitter and more. Shop now for your team’s pink caps for October: PINK CAPS
Enjoy free shipping on your pink hats!
Thursday, February 7th, 2013
WATERMELON AND HEART SHAPED CHOCOLATE
One week till Valentine’s Day.
I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt here, and assume that you pretty much have Valentine’s Day planned out. Appropriate reservations have been made, large quantities of chocolate have been purchased, and cards have been thoughtfully written.
But maybe it feels like there is something missing? Could that something be a woman’s baseball cap?
How about A Little Dot’ll Do Ya Madcapz? This pink woman’s fashion hat is famous (it was featured in the October Issue of O Magazine), super cute (everyone love’s a watermelon pink hat), and, as all our Pink Madcapz are, an excellent Valentine’s Day Gift (a little bit fun and a little bit flirty).
Perfect for picnics, this pink woman’s baseball hat brings a little of that spring and summer time fun to the coldest days of winter. A Little Dot’ll Do Ya Madcapz is for the woman who brings warmth to gray February days. The woman who is always up for a walk around the park no matter the weather. The woman who counts down the days till spring but still can enjoy the winter.
And really, anyone who likes watermelon. And I think that everyone likes watermelon.
Do you have your Valentine’s Day all planned out? Are you hoping for a particular Madcapz?
Tuesday, February 5th, 2013
ACTUAL BOUQUETS ARE SO LAST YEAR
So it’s Valentine’s Day and you want to do something original. On perhaps the most cliché filled holiday, this is no easy task. You want to do something clever, without completely mocking the whole thing.
You don’t want to give flowers, that’s too easy (I’m not against flowers. I enjoy getting flowers, but we’re going for originality here). Giving a bag of flour is a little too far on the mocking side (plus then the person has to deal with a bag of flour). So might we suggest Pink Petals Madcapz.
This pink woman’s baseball cap is covered with pink rose petals. It’s perfect for the flower lover, and is way more wearable then a bouquet.
All of the pink baseball caps and visors are perfect for Valentine’s Day, but Pink Petals Madcapz seems particularly fitting. This hat is perfect for the woman who longs for spring days spent in the garden or the park, who misses sun dresses all winter long, and who starts wearing sandals at the first hint of warm weather. And, of course, it’s perfect for anyone who likes rose petals.
As a Valentine’s Day gift, Pink Petals Madcapz is the perfect blend of sweetness, cleverness and originality.
A little less than two weeks till Valentine’s Day, are you ready? Do you like getting flowers on Valentine’s Day?
Wednesday, October 24th, 2012
PINK, PINK, PINK
Here’s a fun list of all our Pink Madcapz. Remember that in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month 20% of all sales until October 31 go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (not just our pink hats but all of our sales)
10 People who Prefer pink caps and pink hats, in particular our Pink Madcapz:
1. Socialites seek Celebration Madcapz
2. A lovely daughter desires your A Little Dot’ll Do Ya Madcapz
3. Proud parents purchase Pink Petals Madcapz
4. Princesses dream of Polka Dot Madcapz
5. Passionate designers purchase distinctive Polka Dot Visors
6. Celebrities select Celebration Madcapz
7. All luxurious dames yearn for A Little Dot’ll Do Ya Madcapz
8. Passionate people pine for Pink Petals Madcapz
9. People dance for Polka Dot Madcapz
10. Professors discuss Polka Dot Madcapz
What do you like about our Pink Madcapz? What adjectives describe you best?
Wednesday, October 17th, 2012
I SEE A RED DOOR AND I WANT IT PAINTED PINK
And our final pink hat is (drum roll please)… Polka Dot Pink Visor.
Personally, I really enjoy the color pink, and wearing tends to make me feel better. I also know that wearing pink products (or any of our Madcapz) is supporting a good cause. But in case you need more incentive, I’ve put together a list of why you should wear pink on Wednesdays (though feel free to wear pink on Thursdays, all but point number two will still apply).
Top 5 Reasons to Wear Pink on Wednesdays.
1. It’s half way through the week, a little pink will get you through the rest of the week. (Coincidentally, it’s also half way through Breast Cancer Awareness Month¸ and wearing pink can get you through the rest of the week, and buying pink products can do a lot more than that).
2. Mean Girls decreed that “on Wednesdays we wear pink,” and really, when was that movie wrong?
3. If you’ve been meaning to do something to support Breast Cancer Awareness, why not do it to today. And if you’re going to do it today, make it a habit, and support Breast Cancer Awareness for the remaining Wednesdays in October. Wear Pink!
4. Because Polka Dot Pink Visor is great for any day of the week, but particularly good for your Wednesday tennis game, race, walk, coffee with friends, etc.
5. Because you know someone with breast cancer, or know someone who knows someone who has breast cancer, and they deserve support on Wednesdays, and every other day.
Wednesday, September 26th, 2012
IT’S THE LITTLE THINGS
October is breast cancer awareness month. It’s a time to educate people on the disease, support those who are currently fighting it, and remember those who we’ve lost.
It’s a good thing. It’s a triumphant thing. An inspiring thing. But it’s not exactly the most uplifting thing. So I thought perhaps we could use a little pick-me-up, so let’s talk about Celebration Madcapz, and the little celebrations we all should have to get us through the day.
5 Reasons to Celebrate with Celebration Madcapz Today…even if everything seems just meh
1. If you’re wearing you’re favorite Madcapz, you look good. It’s the extra twinkle in your eye from wearing a woman’s baseball cap that you love, that makes you look stunning, no matter what.
2. It’s fall. Sure, everyone loves summer, and winter gets most of the big holidays, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find something to celebrate in fall. Or just fall itself. It’s kind of nice outside, let’s throw a party.
3. Or don’t throw a party. Put on your best fall sweater and celebrate doing nothing.
4. Put on your pink woman’s baseball cap, call up a friend and go for a walk, or a coffee, and celebrate how long you’ve known each other, whether it’s 20 years or twenty minutes.
5. You can do very little and still promote breast cancer awareness. Buy pink. Sign up for a walk. Read an article and talk to someone about it. You’re doing something to win the fight against breast cancer. Celebrate that.
What little things do you like to celebrate?
Wednesday, June 20th, 2012
PINK PETALS ARE FOR PRINCESSES
Disney Princesses that would love this Pink Petals Madcapz :
1. Snow White: Between two feature movies, and a prominent role on Once Upon a Time, I’d say that Snow White is having a pretty good year (press wise that is, she still has that crazy step mother to deal with). You know what would make her year better though? A woman’s baseball cap. I think that this one is demure enough to appeal to Snow White’s taste. Plus, it would go really well with her “skin white as snow.”
2. Sleeping Beauty: Personally, I find Sleeping Beauty to be more interesting than Snow White. I think this may be because her parent’s choice to keep her in the woods with three crazy women till she was an adult seemed as cruel as Maleficent’s desire to have her sleep for a hundred years. Anyway, when you spend most of your time wandering through the woods, you need a woman’s baseball cap to block your face from the sun. Pink Petals Madcapz would also help her blend in with the flower around her; in case an evil witch came looking for her.
3. Jasmine: It’s been my experience that when floating around the earth on a magic carpet, your chances getting sun burn increase exponentially with each whole new world you see. Princess Jasmine, may we suggest you have the genie whip you up a woman’s baseball cap to protect your skin.
4. Belle: Beauty and the Beast is one of my all-time favorite Disney movies. Belle is one of the few princesses who’s intelligence is often referenced, and one of the even fewer who don’t fall in love with the prince based on first sight. Instead she actually gets to know the man (a ridiculous concept, but hey, they were trying something new). Anyway, Madcapz is geared to smart, beautiful women, so Belle should fit right in. Pink Petals Madcapz is ideal for sitting in the garden, reading to your prince.