I SEE A RED DOOR AND I WANT IT PAINTED PINK
And our final pink hat is (drum roll please)… Polka Dot Pink Visor.
Personally, I really enjoy the color pink, and wearing tends to make me feel better. I also know that wearing pink products (or any of our Madcapz) is supporting a good cause. But in case you need more incentive, I’ve put together a list of why you should wear pink on Wednesdays (though feel free to wear pink on Thursdays, all but point number two will still apply).
Top 5 Reasons to Wear Pink on Wednesdays.
1. It’s half way through the week, a little pink will get you through the rest of the week. (Coincidentally, it’s also half way through Breast Cancer Awareness Month¸ and wearing pink can get you through the rest of the week, and buying pink products can do a lot more than that).
2. Mean Girls decreed that “on Wednesdays we wear pink,” and really, when was that movie wrong?
3. If you’ve been meaning to do something to support Breast Cancer Awareness, why not do it to today. And if you’re going to do it today, make it a habit, and support Breast Cancer Awareness for the remaining Wednesdays in October. Wear Pink!
4. Because Polka Dot Pink Visor is great for any day of the week, but particularly good for your Wednesday tennis game, race, walk, coffee with friends, etc.
5. Because you know someone with breast cancer, or know someone who knows someone who has breast cancer, and they deserve support on Wednesdays, and every other day.