IT’S THE LITTLE THINGS
October is breast cancer awareness month. It’s a time to educate people on the disease, support those who are currently fighting it, and remember those who we’ve lost.
It’s a good thing. It’s a triumphant thing. An inspiring thing. But it’s not exactly the most uplifting thing. So I thought perhaps we could use a little pick-me-up, so let’s talk about Celebration Madcapz, and the little celebrations we all should have to get us through the day.
5 Reasons to Celebrate with Celebration Madcapz Today…even if everything seems just meh
1. If you’re wearing you’re favorite Madcapz, you look good. It’s the extra twinkle in your eye from wearing a woman’s baseball cap that you love, that makes you look stunning, no matter what.
2. It’s fall. Sure, everyone loves summer, and winter gets most of the big holidays, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find something to celebrate in fall. Or just fall itself. It’s kind of nice outside, let’s throw a party.
3. Or don’t throw a party. Put on your best fall sweater and celebrate doing nothing.
4. Put on your pink woman’s baseball cap, call up a friend and go for a walk, or a coffee, and celebrate how long you’ve known each other, whether it’s 20 years or twenty minutes.
5. You can do very little and still promote breast cancer awareness. Buy pink. Sign up for a walk. Read an article and talk to someone about it. You’re doing something to win the fight against breast cancer. Celebrate that.
What little things do you like to celebrate?