BE MY VALENTINE?
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Yup, the sudden appearance of heart themed decorations in restaurants is not some new trend, it means the holiday synonymous with love is here.
Whether you love, hate, or politely ignore Valentine’s Day, odds are you will probably encounter some reminder of it today. So, as Madcapz gift to you, I’ve created a Valentine’s Day Survival Guide.
5 Ways to Enjoy Valentine’s Day- No Matter How You Feel About It
1. Wear your favorite woman’s baseball cap. If you like Valentine’s Day, it’s probably a pink one, so you can get in the spirit of the holiday. If you hate Valentine’s Day, you can rebel against the holiday with your non-love related hat. If you don’t care one way or the other, you can just be happy because you’re wearing your favorite woman’s fashion hat.
2. Call someone to tell them you love them. This is a nice gesture, even if you can’t stand the holiday, and you’ll feel better after you talk to someone you care about.
3. Go for a walk, a run, a crawl, etc. Put on a Madcapz and take some time for yourself. Exercise puts you in a better mood.
4. Eat some chocolate. If you like Valentine’s Day, you can eat a heart shaped piece. If you don’t like Valentine’s Day, eat some regular chocolate. If you don’t like chocolate, there’s really nothing I can do for you.
5. Know its 24 hours long. Really less, assuming you’re one of those people who sleeps. You can fit as much celebration as you want or as little into a day. And remember that the people who care about you will still care about you after Valentine’s Day is over. And 365 days of love is way better than 1.
How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Anything I missed on my list?